Thursday, September 13, 2012

Walmart Beauty Haul


Beauty Must-Haves:


Hey Beauties!
Recently, I took a trip over to one of my favorite stores, Walmart.
Much to my surprise, I found some really nifty beauty items that were fairly cheap. Personally, I'm one of those type of people who loves a great product along with a great bargain as well. I managed to snag some really effective products for my personal use which retailed around the price of just $1-5 dollars maximum. 
That's a steal right? (Hell yeah!)

These items are as follows:
- Hollywood Beauty Olive Oil
-Paradise Spa Vanilla Icing Body Lotion (yum!)
-Paradise Spa Vanilla Icing Shower Gel
-Clear Scalp&Hair Therapy Shampoo-Ultra Shea
-Handi Sandi Hand Sanitizer


What are your favorite beauty products from Walmart? Do share. ;)

Happy Blogging,
Muah! <3


1 comment:

  1. Dazzling Couture the premiere jewelry selection.



    Get free glass bead bracelet with every purchase.

    We provide classy dazzling affordable jewelry

    (Bracelets, Necklaces, Earrings) for every day

    woman. Our accessories are tailored to be

    versatile with casual wear and formal wear.

    Please Visit: http://www.dazzlingcouturejewelry.com/

    FB. http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Dazzling-Couture/157450721065354

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis