Thursday, September 13, 2012

Walmart Beauty Haul


Beauty Must-Haves:


Hey Beauties!
Recently, I took a trip over to one of my favorite stores, Walmart.
Much to my surprise, I found some really nifty beauty items that were fairly cheap. Personally, I'm one of those type of people who loves a great product along with a great bargain as well. I managed to snag some really effective products for my personal use which retailed around the price of just $1-5 dollars maximum. 
That's a steal right? (Hell yeah!)

These items are as follows:
- Hollywood Beauty Olive Oil
-Paradise Spa Vanilla Icing Body Lotion (yum!)
-Paradise Spa Vanilla Icing Shower Gel
-Clear Scalp&Hair Therapy Shampoo-Ultra Shea
-Handi Sandi Hand Sanitizer


What are your favorite beauty products from Walmart? Do share. ;)

Happy Blogging,
Muah! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis