Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sorry for the wait!

Hey Beauties!,

I know you missed me!
  My Life has been so hectic this week that I've had no time to blog or anything! I'm so sorry for the delay a lot of things are occurring in my life. For starters, I'm a new team member for a great website called, "hspieces.com". It's basically a great website for young women, and teenagers in need of advice, fashion tips, skincare; relationships.. The whole nine! Also along with that I'm a cashier now, so I'v been working trying to get this money! During the Thanksgiving break I will have some time to blog here and there so I will be updating and updating! I also forgot to mention that I finally got my Senegalese twists, but I'm terribly missing my hair. ;(

I will be back soon!,

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis